Updated December 1, 2020. Painesville Township will enact the following policies to protect the public and our employees during the coronavirus outbreak.
All Township buildings, (Township Hall, Service Garage, and all three Fire Stations) will be closed to the public. Business will be handled by telephone and by email.
- Necessary paperwork may be dropped off inside the front door of Township Hall. The (second) inside door will remain locked.
- In limited cases, you may be able to pick up documents and permits inside the front door. Call Township Hall or the Zoning Department ahead of time to make arrangements.
- The brush drop off area behind the Service Garage will close on Sunday, December 6.
- Door to door solicitation has been suspended.
These restrictions will remain in effect until further notice. The Trustees will evaluate the safety precautions on a regular basis to determine when these restrictions can be relaxed.
Township Hall and the Zoning Department will continue to be staffed and process work. Please call if you have questions between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m..
- Township Hall and Zoning – 440-352-1443
- Service Garage – 440-352-2661
- Fire Station 1 – 440-352-7443
- Fire Station 2 – 440-352-6996
- Fire Station 3 – 440-358-1713
Please be assured that the Board of Trustees want to make every effort to continue providing the services our residents expect. We will continue to exercise all of the safety precautions recommended by the Lake County General Health District until this crisis has subsided. The Board encourages everyone to practice safe social distancing and mask wearing.